Monday, October 6, 2008

Presidential candidates

My husband was at a local Blockbuster when he saw a little girl pick up a movie on McCain and disdainfully put it back by saying "He' s no hero"
Well,to me he is.And that's based on the fact that he fought for the country.And that also applies to every soldier fighting for the country.
The little girl probably heard that statement at home and thats where I take offence.
Parents dont teach children why they should choose/or not choose a candidate and thats based on their stance on policys etc not a persons race.
Personally I think that Obama has achieved a lot by being a black presidential candidate,it is an achievement to be where he is.I just dont agree with a lot of the democratic policies and thats why I wont be voting for him.
I guess what I am trying to say is judge a person for what he stands for and nothing else.Judge for yourself

10 comments:

Melanie said...

well said..as PJ would say!! I totally agree!

Ottavio (Otto) Marasco said...

Of course I shall be nice ...

I concur fully!

"What he stands for"

Cliff said...

Problem is many adults probably don't know why they are voting for "their candidate."

Busy Bee Suz said...

I agree. And the fact that this kid does not think he is a hero, has nothing to do with this presidential campagin either. What are the parents teaching their kids??? I just wonder who is their heros in that house? Miley Cyrus? Brittany Spears? really, for one to not give our military respect is very unamerican...that is my opninion.

Frasypoo said...

Mel,
We think alike
ai,
Thanks for dropping by...and being nice !
WIXY,
I know for a fact that there are some people who go by yard signs
Suz,
Probably Miley Cyrus!People just dont teach their kids who the real heroes are.

Pasadena Closet Conservative said...

A little girl saying "he's no hero" is a classic example of Libs teaching their children to hate. Good for you, Libs. I hope you're proud of what you've become.

Pat Jenkins said...

i see nothing wrong with this i like to indoctrinate our child so she wont vote democrat!! i am kidding... it is nice to see "children" engaged, as long as, like you put it poo, they are using their own opinion. but yet again most parents don't let kids think on their own so they may have their minds influenced if you know what i mean.

Anonymous said...

"Personally I think that Obama has achieved a lot by being a black presidential candidate,it is an achievement to be where he is.I just dont agree with a lot of the democratic policies and thats why I wont be voting for him."

Personally I think that Obama has has gotten to where he is today by lying, cheating and by his gift of gab.

MyKidsMom said...

Amen and Amen. It's seriously scary that we can even be in the ship we are today (ex. the latest polls). Too many people are buying into the magic word of "change", not even realizing that the change WILL NOT be for the good. Especially when it comes to Foreign policy. I could go on and on...I know, it's not my blog:)

SO good to see you back in action!!!

Anonymous said...

http://greateatinganywhere.blogspot.com/