Friday, October 17, 2008

Joe the Plumber...or frasypoos husband the barber

Joe the plumber is my husband....not literally but they are symbolic of the same person.
They work hard for their money,they save when they can and invest when they can.They want to pay their mortgage on time and do not depend on credit cards to bail them out.All they want is something put aside for retirement and something to be able to give their children for the future.

Most small business owners do not have retirement benefits or health care.We did not till we thought that my husband may be diabetic,I still dont have health care.We really cant afford it.

There is a reason we dont like"share the wealth".We work hard for our money and we want to keep what little we have, not enable someone who is healthy and should be looking for a job.
Its not fair.

It literally breaks my heart to think of what will happen if Obama comes into office and implements this policy.I dont want a handout.I want to go to sleep knowing that the reason I am tired is because I worked hard that day(or rather my husband did)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job Fraz... and you are so right.
Please see my brand new blog just put up.

Anonymous said...

Great job Fraz... and you are so right.
Please see my brand new blog just put up.

Melanie said...

Excellent post!! So true!

Anonymous said...

They already did destroy him. Thats the way the liberals do it today.
Never mind he has 2 children to raise .
He was a force last night in the debate and the big "O" MACHINE has to stop that.
Read about it.
http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5gJsPHiQlgYvAsrHz9mvHJlezQJLwD93RONUO0

Anonymous said...

I also bloged on this today

Good job Frazie.

Pat Jenkins said...

praise and props to the little guy, poo and her hubby!!.... those that keep america going, or at least in this case groomed!! he he!!! speaking of which i could use a trim, got any coupons?

Rebecca said...

Exactly! I have my Joe the plumber too, and we like to keep what little we have...He works 80 hrs a week as a self-employed person and when I see people with their food stamp card buying crab meat, it just gets my blood boiling! Here we are working our tails off so that I can pay in my ridiculous self-employment tax (2x the amount fo a normal employed person) only to have it given to people who take feeling what they'd NEVER be willing to work for!

(i don't mind sharing with those who really need, it's the abusers of the system that get me goin')

Jumping off my soapbox now *wink*

dons_mind said...

serves to simply increase the need to get everyone to vote on 4 nov....

Busy Bee Suz said...

DITTO!!!!

Me, Myself, And I said...

You and I on on the same page.

Obi's Sister said...

Obama is simply the tool. And when the tool has accomplished the assigned tasks and THEY are done with him, he will be discarded.

Keep up the fight!

Incognito said...

amen to that, Poo! I feel so bad what they have done to the real Joe The Plumber. You bet if he had been a democrat, he never would have been investigated. Such double standards. Sickening.

mccainpalin said...

The Obama camp has a legion of character Death Squads to do a hatchet job on those who dare to disagree with the Messiah Obama. It makes you wonder who’s next.

Anonymous said...

"I don’t want their "help," I don’t want their money, I don’t need their sympathy...And I don’t want to give them MY money" ....Joe the Plumber

Anonymous said...

The endorsement by Colin Powell ( The man named after a rectem) was not a surprise to anyone. It was a foregone conclusion, with the timing decided when Obama needed something to change the subject. He was getting beat up by Joe the plumber and called Colin Powell who had been waiting in the wings to be summoned. No surprise, and does not cover Powell in glory for his claim to have thought about this long and hard. If he thought about it long and hard, it was to come up with some plausible excuse why he could stab his 'friend' in the back.