Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My mother and me

I have completely forgotten to tell you whats been happening since moms been here.
It just goes to prove how much she adjusted to.... so quickly.
She cooks and she cleans and when there is nothing left to do...she takes the dirty dishes out of the dishwasher and washes them too!
She has been kept busy in a flurry of christmas socials and family get togethers.
So far(she came here on the 16th of December)she has been to Alabama and North Carolina !And theres more travelling to come.
She is not a big dog lover but my dog has attached himself to her side especially when she is eating or cooking
Heres a picture of them cooking lunch together!



Hubby gets to eat like a king.He is spoilt rotten and I will have a tough time bringing him back to normal after she leaves !He cannot get used to the house being so shiny clean !

13 comments:

Jackie said...

I hope my daughters say the same nice things about me!! You are a sweet daughter to express it on your blog!!

Susannah said...

Very nice post about your mom! Is that a Jack Russell in the pic? I've got some pics of ours posted on my sidebar! Also, Frasy, I'm a runner, too. BUT I've lately discovered Pilates - very nice, centering change from the hard driven style of my running. (I'll go back to it sooner or later.)

Hope you & yours are having a good 2009 so far!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are enjoying your visit with your Mom! Cherish the times...

Is this her first visit to the States? What does she think?

Bella

dons_mind said...

ahhhhh yea....nothin like mother-in-law!!!! mine also spoils me rotten - - what can i say, she likes me! lol

good to hear your mom's having a great time! and is able to get out and visit some places too...hope her visit continues to be fun for all!

Busy Bee Suz said...

So glad you are all having a nice visit. Can she come to stay with me next? has she been to Florida? I have a niiiiiiice guest room. :)
Love the picture!! So cute.

Pat Jenkins said...

i was just going to say your husband is sure going to miss a clean house poo!!.... why hasn't her habits been passed on to her offspring?... he he!!

MyKidsMom said...

That's a cute pic! SO glad you're getting to spend time with her, and getting a sparkling clean house as a side benefit,lol. I'm interested in what she thinks of the United States as well.

WomanHonorThyself said...

what time's dinner?..ha

Incognito said...

does she want to come here and clean and cook too? :-) and that Frazier.. smart one he is... knows just where to be..
too funny.

Katherine and Pippa said...

Wow, what an excellent mother - I am sure she would be welcome wherever she went. She could probably sort a trip round the world out based on your write-up!

Good to see Frasier again too.

Kate

Kathy said...

Glad you're having fun. Your Mom is welcome to extend her stay by traveling somewhat Westward. We like clean houses and good cooking too!! However, I don't think it would be quite the good time she's been having there. Enjoy her!!! Loved the pic!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy her visit.
She sounds like a sweetie

Amel said...

OH I LOVE that pic of your Mom and Frasier!!! :-D Now I miss my MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!