Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The end of a decade

There have been questions about 2010 being the end or the start of a decade.I think I will go with it being the end of a decade mainly because its my blog and what I say goes !!
I do a review of my year around this time and as I look back I am happy with the way things went.Reached two goals.Ran a marathon and learnt how to drive.I have to say that the marathon was far easier than the learning how to drive goal!
I have been in great health and so has my husband and next year we are going to focus on being better.I gained weight training for the marathon and have manage to lose most of that weight this year.
Its a bit scary standing here looking out over a blank canvas -the new year but God is good and with me all the way so bring it on!

No comments: